We are now working with a rapidly growing End User who are looking to bring an ERP Analyst to join their team of experts.
You will have the opportunity to learn and work on new technologies at your new company and work in an expanding market.
If you are getting bored at your current role and are looking for an exciting new challenge, then send us your application immediately. You don’t want to miss out on this role!
• Manage and maintain multiple systems including SAP B1
• Integration projects with all the different systems
• Use BPA for integrations with websites
• Work on the latest SAP B1 version 10 Hana
• Problem solving is a key part of the role
• SAP Business One/ERP experience
• Understanding of business processes
• SQL experience is desirable but not required
• BPA experience would be advantageous
• Manufacturing background is a bonus
• Analytical individual with great problem solving skills
Our client is offering a competitive salary between £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience.
Your new employer also offers perks which include staff discounts and an onsite gym.
This is a hybrid role in the Northwest. They are flexible on the number of days in the office however initially you will be required to be onsite.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 096 0211and ask for Sophie.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment with SAP B1 jobs all over the globe - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP B1, SAP Business One, SAPBO, SAPB1, SAP, SQL, HANA, SAP B1 Jobs, SAP Business One Jobs, Manchester, Rochdale, Bolton, Blackburn, Preston, Wigan, Warrington, St. Helens, Bury, Burnley, Lancaster, Chorley, Oldham, Ramsbottom, Haslingden, Farnworth, Horwich, Salford