We are working with a client who is a market leader in their field to help them bring an experienced ERP (SAP Business One) Specialist inhouse. They offer a collaborative working environment and the chance to take ownership of the SAP Business One system!
The company has sites worldwide, so this is a great opportunity to join an organisation that is investing in IT and business development.
• Manage and maintain SAP B1 system across multiple regions
• Provide day-to-day support and troubleshooting
• Automate and streamline services
• Gather reporting requirements and manage reports
• Work with third party SAP providers
• 3+ years SAP B1 hands-on experience
• Proven EDI experience
• Power BI experience is a bonus
• Boyum experience would be beneficial
• Experience with SQL and report writing
Our client is offering a salary up to £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
This is a hybrid role based in South Yorkshire. You will be working 2 days remotely and 3 days in the office per week.
We are only accepting applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on email@example.com or 0207 096 0211.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One recruitment with SAP B1 jobs all over the globe - www.henleymorgan.com
Keywords: SAP B1, SAP Business One, SAPBO, SAPB1, SAP, SQL, HANA, SAP B1 Jobs, SAP Business One Jobs, UK, England, South Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Derby, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham, Chapeltown, Bentley, Hatfield, Thurnscoe, Conisbrough, Bolton Upon Dearne, Goldthorpe, Adwick Le Street, Dinnington